Monday, March 9, 2009

Pajamas and Pancakes
















To celebrate our P show and tell day, we had a pajama party. All the kindergarteners wore their PJ's to school and we made pancakes. The kids ate as many as they wanted (one kid ate 12) but no one came close to my record of 21.5! It was a great day because we could just get up and go to school without worrying about changing and we didn't have to worry about forgetting our snack! Mr. Buchmann also stopped by for some pancakes and was a great sport as the kids all watched him eat!

2 comments:

brizmus said...

I wish I could wear my pajamas to school!

Annette&Bob said...

The next time you have P day, please invite me. I love my PJs and I love pancakes. And, I bet I could give you a run for your money on your 21.5 record (you did not mention that was about 10 years ago!).