Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Indoor Recess












A lot of times indoor recess is a hassle. It is hard to keep kids inside all day. The kids get too antsy and the teachers don't have a break time to prepare for the next lesson. With the cold weather, we have had quite a few indoor recesses and these kids make indoor recess so much fun. They are all so creative and the things they come up with are awesome! They also do an outstanding job of cleaning up their recess activities when time is up and getting right back into class mode!

2 comments:

mom said...

What fun we have learning with Ms. Baker!

Annette&Bob said...

I love indoor recess! If I were here, I would dress up and sing like some of you did (I recognize some of those costumes!). Or color. Or read. All of those are some of my favorite activities.